Questions to ask yourself before editing a photo:
- Do I need to crop to make the subject look bigger?
- Do I need to crop to get rid of distracting things on the edges of my photo?
- Do I need to straighten my photo?
- Do I need to adjust the overall exposure (brightness/darkness) of the photo?
- Do I need to make the darker areas brighter or the brighter areas darker?
- How much contrast do I need to add?
- What is the most important thing in my photograph?
- How do I draw attention to it?
- Should I add a vignette?
- What should I retouch in my photograph?
- Is the white balance correct?
- Do I want the photo to be warmer or cooler?
- How should I edit the colors? Vibrance? Saturation? Stylized?
- Would I like it better in black and white?
- How much should I sharpen the photo?
Double Exposure Photoshop Tutorial
Double Exposure Photoshop Tutorial: